View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 09:16 AM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.26 Updated 3/8/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
The registry entry sounded cool enough.... lol.

Try this fix:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Camera\Captparam
EnableDateFolder=1

And that will set it to "old-school" and function as normal and show up in the album. I'll update my OEM and it will be fixed in the next release.

Keep diggin on that camera! Cutting edge stuff here! And thanks for running my rom and reporting those undocumented features!
Thanks. I kind of like the dated folders as well. It's great to have a timeline for when pictures are taken. Thanks for the fix. I wasn't that much of a camera dude on the diamond but with all of these enhancements, I will definitely play around with it alot more. that is if I can put down the icbm (missile command) for a minute