View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 11:12 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.26 Updated 3/8/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by pask2155 View Post
.... and yes I did flash stock, flash radio, flash your rom, then clear storage....
I haven't done any of all that since my mogul... lol. You all are doing alot of extra stuff that does nothing but waste YOUR time....

Quote:
Originally Posted by pask2155 View Post
I was having huge lag issues with your rom, I posted about it earlier it prolly got buried.... still major lag issues.... especially when in landscape
How are you entering landscape? Long-sendkey-press? And if you are, then that's why your having issues.

Best way? Activate flip-it via StartMenu-Settings-System-FlipIt. I activate mine with the 90 degree option only. That way it flips only 2 directions instead of 4 directions which will slow it down even more.

Why? When you do the longpress, all it does is orientate the screen differently. When you use flip-it, tf3d senses (get's the message from the OS) that the screen orientation has changed. tf3d then shifts, and switches to a MUCH LESS GRAPHIC INTENSIVE SET OF ICONS. Or something technical like that. Regular tf3d in landscape mode has too much going on and your devices hardware simply can't handle it. I know someone will ask, no you can't just drop in new video drivers to speed it up. And Dual-Core proc's won't be in a phone for a while...

So to sum it up... Understand your weakness's and use them as your strength!

So, the next time your at a bar.... Bet that person next to you a BEER that you can tap your phone and make the screen go upside down! (don't forget to activate 180 degrees first though...)

Is that what your talking about?