View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 10:36 PM
detroit_doug
Halfway to VIP Status

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help me Diagnose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peteman100 View Post
I'm having an issue where my touchscreen seems to have noticeable input lag. I will press the screen to do something, and it will take a while for that press to take effect. It is especially noticeable because I have TouchResponse installed, which gives haptic feedback. The problem is intermittent, and only shows up every couple of days. Think it could be a software/ROM problem? Or does that sound like a hardware issue to you? Thanks for your help!

Right off the bat, I would say software/ROM issue..

How many apps are you running in the background when this starts happening?

Are you running a custom ROM and if you are, does this happen with each ROM you flash onto your phone or only the current one (assuming you have tried more than one ROM)

Ive seen this before (faster than every couple days though) and a re-flash of a custom ROM has usually always taken care of it but then I always double-flash a custom ROM as it resolves issues before they happen

Detroit Doug