Thread: Magicall alert
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 09:31 PM
Biker1
VIP Member

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Magicall alert

I know exactly what you are talking about. I get an alert also. I don't mind it but I will check regarding turning it off, if that is an option. Maybe you can help me out. I am using the trial version to see if it works and its is working fine where other call blocking apps have not. Is there a way to block numbers by entering the first few digits into the block list. Example: all incoming numbers beginning with 800 I saw an application where you can enter the first or last few digits and any incoming numbers that matched the digits would be blocked. Is the trial version different from the paid version besides the price? Thanks.</p>

Last edited by Biker1; 03-08-2009 at 09:34 PM.