View Single Post
Old 05-25-2006, 10:24 PM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Total Commander(Reg edit, ftp client, zip prog. & more)

Total Commander is a great program if you are looking for a program that can do registry edits, lan access, ftp client, a zip file program(even though the new ROM has one this one can do .rar, .tar, .gz, & more) & more. Takes alittle more playing with to learn the features and how to work it. If anyone who downloads and uses feel free to ask if you dont know how to do something. I recently started using it instead of PHM Regedit (which is good for new users) because of all the extra features it has. Mainly the ftp client. I now can backup, or work on this forums files via my PPC! Woo Hoo!
~Mike
Attached Files
File Type: zip tc_159.zip (175.3 KB, 432 views) Click for barcode!