View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 02:35 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.23 Updated 3/3/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Ok? I'm as tough as a box of nails, and with a tornado warning, severe thunderstorm warning for 2 hours last night, didn't see a drop of rain. I think the folks at the national weather service here probably ain't running this rom... lol...

On to time update issues from this morning. If you'all are having trouble with your phone time zone being off, open your dialer, select Menu-Options... then select the Services Tab, find and select Time Synchronization, click get setttings. Uncheck the "Time synchronize with mobile network automatically". Otherwise everytime your phone updates the time with the network, it'll change it on ya... I'm working on this issue now, but I think it's a network thing...
awesome thanks for the tip on the time zone thing. Looking forward to seeing you new rom!