View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 12:50 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.23 Updated 3/3/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericu571 View Post
I like this ROM and all the features, but is there a way I can remove all the stuff I don't want from it. I would like to have a ROM with all the software extras, but not all the crazy icons and menus. Basically, the same ROM but looks like it came out of the Sprint box.
Funny, my psyc doc says I'm crazy too... You could disable the menu, QuickMenu. See the bottom of post #2. Otherwise, you might try one of the other roms available here, they aren't as "tweaked" in the GUI area as mine are. But you'll get used it and appreciate my extra's later and will never settle for less again! It's just different than what your used too, give it a day...

Last edited by rstoyguy; 03-08-2009 at 12:57 PM.