View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 07:14 AM
gator352
Gatornator

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro CDMa rom update

I have the sprint TP and my dad has the AT&T diamond. In our area (in and around Orlando area with full bars) He gets terrible reception every other call. He can call me and it will be perfect, then he can call me again and it will cut in and out. He says that's consistant with about eveyone he calls. I would suggest it might be his phone, but his wifes AT&T phone (it's an LG) does the same thing. PLUS...he pays almost as much as I do for his monthly plan. I have 3 phones with unlimited data/roaming/text and 1500 shared minutes. He has 2 phones, no data/roaming/text, and 500 minutes shared. I think sprint has the better deal.

Just for the record....I'm not anti GSM....I'm anti AT&T!