View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 03:16 AM
Young DC
VIP Member

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro CDMa rom update

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdx77 View Post
I've seen ATT's 3G network and T-Mobile's speeds rank higher then Sprint's EVDO rev a, it has nothing to do with if there's plenty of towers or not.

I do find it odd that the forum staff here wants to include GSM folks in here yet here's a prime example of how anti GSM this site really is.
Somebody has done fell and bumped there damn head to think AT&T Speeds are as fast as sprint...................
my wife has at&t with a iphone and i have sprint TP and everyday i test to see if her phone will out do the tp and the answer is NOOOOOOOOOOOOO