View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 01:51 AM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: The Apache Lives on.... WM6.5 pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slwitek View Post
So I just need to replace nk.nbf in my original sprint rom and this will load 6.5? I have only upgraded using the kitchen and roms that had the ruu included....
Use the Kitchen NoId RUU for your bootloader. If it errors for vendor/carrier follow directions for supercid. New one is for .04 and .05 bootloaders.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Apache_RUU.rar (1.21 MB, 78 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 03-08-2009 at 02:00 AM.