View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 08:44 PM
Veritech_910
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Veritech_910 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVeritech_910 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVeritech_910 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: i910 MMS Picture Resize Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPony2001 View Post
I don't have this key in my registry after installing both cabs and soft reseting. Also after installing both, I can not go into MMS/SMS and click NEW, it brings up nothing. It highlights "NEW" and just sits there. When I click "NEW" again, it unhighlights. When trying to send a picture by clicking and holding, and then going to send, it tells me it exceedes the file size, even though I have sent this picture the old way before. Doesn't seem to work for me.
As far as the sending picture problem I was having I decided to use the Windows Picture Manager (\Windows\pimg.exe) for viewing/sending MMS messages. The reason I decided on using that program was because when you select to send an MMS message it asks you how you want to send it rather than choosing the default MMS profile (which gets you stuck no where).

Now goin back to that registry key problem I went to look at my registry key settings to verify what I had in there and low and behold I had one typo in my "fixed" post. The registry key that you enter your 10-digit number too is "X-VzW-MDN" (same location in the tree). What I typed up in my fix had that listed as "Z-VzW-MDN", my apologies (correct one starts with X and not Z).

I'll be fixing my post to reflect that, thanks.