View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 11:46 AM
DaPeeps
Halfway to VIP Status

DaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to DaPeeps Send a message via Yahoo to DaPeeps Send a message via Skype™ to DaPeeps
Re: Sprint terminating my contract for too much roaming

I called Sprint and told them that my cell got no service in my house, and that friends with AT&T got great service in my house. I played dumb when they told me about the Airave...acted like I never heard of it and said I thought it would be a great idea. When they brought up the cost...I began to act hesitant...and told them I didnt feel it was fair that I spent so much money on the phones and was expected to pay another 100 for the airave just to get service in my own home.

They escalated me to a very nice lady who also was going to have me pay...but after me describing how much it sucks to have to talk on my porch outside...she agreed to send me the Airave for free, then I would pay the monthly 4 dollar charge. I was fine with that.

They did wind up having to charge my card half of the cost (49.99) because their system wouldnt let her send it for free (she said) but she did issue me a credit on my acount for that amount....so I was fine with that.

If I or someone else helps you out, don't just say thanks, click!