View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 03:32 AM
jakdillard
The Trend Setter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UC] March 4, 2009 @ 2:00am MST - U.S.S. ROM V.07 - 21169 WinMo 6.5 [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdmvirt View Post
Seems there is a lot of bugs with the New 21169 BUILD out there hence why I never made a rom from it, I have tested out the that BUILD and sure enough a lot of bugs like the start menu, Rotation is a little too sensitive and others. So next release will the 21169 build I have been using with some of the features of the New BUILD like facebook and netflix APP.

What I need to know is the users opinion, should I continue with this or wait for a stable NEW 21169 build?

Thanks
wow don't look at this as condescending ..... but first off the start menu there is nothing that you or anybody else can do about it ... that is how it is made most people are used to touchflo and since 6.5 has its own touch scrolling modules touchflo is not compatible ..... second the rotation that is controlled by the sensor sdk which I updated to allow auto-rotation with any third party apps if you do not like it then change the drivers back to the standard rapheal drivers this has nothing to do with 6.5 ..... honestly there is nothing wrong with 21169 besides titanium it does not work correctly and will freeze a device but with the proper configuration 6.5 could be used on a much daily basis and depending on what source of 21169 you have you will have problems there's one that out with all sorts of overlapping modules which is not good and then there is some better builds I must admit I goofed up on the last kitchen I released due to the fact I did not allocate some memory correctly but it was not nothing that noticeable to anyone ..... in other words you will have to update your kitchen when I release the next one