View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 08:25 PM
elephant007
domo arigato mr roboto

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I think I'm done. Getting a Blackberry

A few things I've learned about phones over the years
1. Comparing one phone that you really like to a new one that you just got always results in not liking the current phone.
2. Not liking the current phone because you compare it to the previous phone always leads to the thought of getting a different phone would be a better choice that the current phone you have.
3. You get the new phone and repeat the thought process taking you back to number 1 and thus the cycle repeats.

1. Compared to old phone
2. Don't like new phone because you compare to old phone
3. Think new phone is solutions: GOTO 1
This post has been thanked 1 times.