View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 06:17 PM
shaun0207
DaGreatOne

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207
Re: I think I'm done. Getting a Blackberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenLimits View Post
I had an HTC PPC-6700 and it was alright. I finally decided to get the HTC Touch Pro and it has been a nightmare. First it was just SLOW. So I changed out to a clean rom off here and then everything was better. Then one day it just rebooted itself and HUNG. I took it in to Sprint and they replaced it with a Refurb I guess.

The keyboard works when it decides it wants to (the entire purpose for having this phone) and the internet stopped working. Took it in to the Sprint store yesterday and of course the keyboard was working and now its not. They got the internet working again. Now today it is SO SLOW I cant even get it to SYNC before I hard reset it. So I lose a bunch of stuff I added to it.

I am just fed up. I wanted to believe in HTC but I just cant. I think its time for a Blackberry.
Blackberries have just as many issues, bro. I was reading a article earlier where Congress is complaining about how bad the BB Storm is.

Personally I have never used a BB, but I haven't heard a whole lot of great things about them