View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 04:07 PM
GoodGets
VIP Member
Threadstarter

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/3/09] iContact v.92 is out now (NOW WITH SENSOR SCROLL!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyhigh View Post
This is by far and away THE best contact app I have come across. It is well thought out, finger friendly, extremely smooth, intuitive, and beautiful. There are pay apps out there, from some big companies (Resco) that can't touch iContact in my opinion.
I completely agree

Quote:
I have one request and one question:

Is it possible to open the app to the favorites category? In the iContact system settings, there is a "Favorite Category" option which is selected to auto but when I press that button, nothing happens. What is that button for and is mine not working right?
I think this is what you're looking for:
Inside of iContact, when you click on an actual contact and are taken to the screen that displays all their numbers, there is a gray star in the upper right hand corner. Pressing this star, makes this contact one of your favorites. This not only changes their name to yellow in the all contacts tab, but they will also show up in the Favorite Category. (you can go back to the star and tap it again, to demote the contact to just a regular joe)

Quote:
Request: The only thing keeping me from saying this app is PERFECT is I would like to see thumbnails next to my contacts. Any way this can be done?
There was a version of iContact that did this. It was called Burt Edition, but it is no longer being developed. Someone has tried to take over the project, but hasn't made any releases yet.

Yeah this would be a cool feature to implement. Supbro, maybe in an upcoming version? iContact would be the undeniable king then.

PPCGeeks New User Guide