View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 12:21 PM
orionsbuckle
Regular 'Geeker

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2009 HTC OEM Products

idk anything about the chipset just the phone models and the signals. lets just say you will be pleased with the ability of the new phones which verizon and att will not b able to match. i can see ppl switching from sprint to verizon...but att? that dont make sense...i mean if they really use the internet...cus im sorry their version of 3g is really pitiful...i blew my buddy kennen's iphone out the water even with 2 bars to his full...lol...but im out in NC and verizon is not that great out here plus their plans are way to high priced for my budget lol ....
anyways no more info lol...just wait you whould be happy with the releases...i just really hope i dont have to go through what i went through with the TP all the hype and really had to wait for someone like Mightymike to come up with something stable that works.

HTC Mogul>HTC Touch>HTC TP>HTC Snap>Palm Pre>HTC TP2(PUKE)>HTC Hero>HTC Evo
htc... is it in ur blood?
This post has been thanked 1 times.