View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 03:55 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Timing is everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by storyr
One consideration: The authorization fix alters the registry to point to a specific IP (mine). If the IP is ever changed, the ROM would (obviously) need to be updated.

I was thinking of creating the "all-in-one" cab install this weekend...
I see what you mean about the auth IP address, and I have everything all set myself, but I think an all-inclusive CAB with all the fixes would be a HUGE help to newbies, and just make it easier on the 'hard-reset' situations. I wouldn't include a lot of skins/themes though, because they eat a lot of memory, and I feel they should be added/subtracted as needed.

All I do know, is I really wish I had the time to learn skills like you and others in these forums have for CABs, mortscript, and programming in general!!!!