View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 10:45 PM
elephant007
domo arigato mr roboto

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Karma, I Have Give-A-Ways

I lost my stylus and posted on the forums, TMZ was nice enough to send me a stylus. For his efforts I sent him a thank you card with a minuscule dollar amount which he decided to use as he deemed useful
He then sent me some more items that he no longer needed because the got rid of his TP awaiting the TPII. So now have some extra stuff that I am willing to give away to people who NEED it and not just WANT it... for example, you lost your stylus and do not have one...

So with no more hesitation here's my list

All Parts are OEM

[s]2 - Styli (I'll not give both to the same person)[/s]
1 - Back cover (not new, already modified attempted supposed to be purple looks black)
1 - Stereo Headphones w/ buds still in wrapper

I believe in Karma and think it would be greedy of me to keep all these *extra*

First come first, first get
Put your interest here and then PM me your mailing address

All of the items I've offered have been given away. Check throughout the thread for other items that are still up for grabs from other users.

Last edited by elephant007; 07-15-2009 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Added more info
This post has been thanked 98 times.