View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 09:59 PM
mcotter313
Lurker

mcotter313 is keeping up the good workmcotter313 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
OMG... No way.... Congrats!!! That's awesome! I hope the theme you like I have finished.. LOL...

1st Thank you. See, I see my work on different ROM threads, by different people, and some times I get no credit and people rip off my work. It bugs me because I work so hard on my themes and I put a lot of hours working on them. Some like to run to XDA and strip things from here and there, but I start from scratch. I may use a base, but I can guarantee you that my work is all me, just like the white theme. If you try to use other black font cabs or files, it will break the manila we use. I didn't bother and tried fixing it solo! The fact that you asked me and in the manner you did was very respectful and I appreciate it. Please, post your zip file, I would like to take a look at it. Once again, thanks again!

Oh... And one more thing... In case you want to do it for all the other themes as well, I'll give you the other .PNG's you require. You let me know what you need, I will .rar them and provide it for you so its quicker/ easier for you. I will not share my work with anyone, but that option is available to you, and I would post your work on post #4. LMK.
Hey no problem, I've always believed in giving credit when credit is due. I mean it's the least I could do after all the work you put in making these great themes. I've attached the zip for the slappahoe red clock. And ya I would love to make the s2u2 clocks for the rest of the themes. I'll pm you my email and you can just send them to me that way if you want and I'll get started on them tomorrow.

I've been using this clock with s2u2 with no problems for the past couple days but if anyone has any issues let me know.

Edit: Should probably mention I'm using s2u2 1.50, I haven't tested it on other versions. I've attached that as well.

Last edited by mcotter313; 03-05-2009 at 10:22 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.