View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 09:43 PM
lnchbx13
Almost a VIP

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by outkast203 View Post
I would like to thank everyone for there help yesterday. Currently I am back to stock with my phone locked. So now I want to attempt this again. I will be using the Raphael spl 37 to unlock my phone and then attempt to use Mightyrom 4.12. Just so im clear i have it unziped and in the folder there are four files the one i should be using is Custom_RUU, am i correct? An from there i should just follow the instructions and be good. But before all this can some one direct me to a page where the factory sprint rom is located just in case i need to go back to stock. That would be awesome. Again thank you to everyone that has helped and been patient with me.
Here is the stock rom link
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42741

Once you are connected through activesync you should just run the .exe file to run spl.

Then you can run the custom_ruu file for the MIGHTY rom...(don't forget to hard reset after flashing mighty's rom)

Last edited by lnchbx13; 03-05-2009 at 09:46 PM.