View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 08:52 PM
1970mueller
PPCGeeks Regular

1970mueller is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
OMG... No way.... Congrats!!! That's awesome! I hope the theme you like I have finished.. LOL...

1st Thank you. See, I see my work on different ROM threads, by different people, and some times I get no credit and people rip off my work. It bugs me because I work so hard on my themes and I put a lot of hours working on them. Some like to run to XDA and strip things from here and there, but I start from scratch. I may use a base, but I can guarantee you that my work is all me, just like the white theme. If you try to use other black font cabs or files, it will break the manila we use. I didn't bother and tried fixing it solo! The fact that you asked me and in the manner you did was very respectful and I appreciate it. Please, post your zip file, I would like to take a look at it. Once again, thanks again!

Oh... And one more thing... In case you want to do it for all the other themes as well, I'll give you the other .PNG's you require. You let me know what you need, I will .rar them and provide it for you so its quicker/ easier for you. I will not share my work with anyone, but that option is available to you, and I would post your work on post #4. LMK.

Is white ready for the masses?