View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 08:11 PM
GhettoBSD
Socrates Philosophy

GhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PETITION: Diamond Style Battery Cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujin View Post
You're really equating making societal change in our government with getting a back cover for your phone? If that's how folks want to spend their time, go right ahead - I'm certainly not stopping you. But my opinion is that it's silly.
It's silly for anyone to belittle any effort. That's what makes people bad parents "you could never achieve that, son." If you never try, you'll never know.

Most successful business persons are those that have tried their hand at business and failed. A little over a year ago I was reading about an investment group that focused on business owners who were looking for investors that had failed at previous attempts. The reason was that they already knew what to look out for as to not fail again.

Now, if you're like most other people who's apathy is in full swing, why not just ignore this subject and move on. Let others who haven't been crushed by other peoples will try their hand at achieving what they want.

You know, there's a lot of quotes attributed to my hommie Socrates, but in this case I think the quote of/by:

Obi-Won: Who's the more foolish: The fool, or the fool who follows him?

Is more applicable.

Make sure you donate to those who spend countless hours improving your PPC/android experience!