View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 08:10 PM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanne View Post
Just thought i'd pop in and say "hey" nice release Mighty!! I am now the proud owner of a Pro! I've joined the dark side........
OMG... No way.... Congrats!!! That's awesome! I hope the theme you like I have finished.. LOL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcotter313 View Post
I just finished fixing the background so if you like I can post a zip of all the files, but since you actually did all the work on creating the theme I'll wait for you permission to post it.
1st Thank you. See, I see my work on different ROM threads, by different people, and some times I get no credit and people rip off my work. It bugs me because I work so hard on my themes and I put a lot of hours working on them. Some like to run to XDA and strip things from here and there, but I start from scratch. I may use a base, but I can guarantee you that my work is all me, just like the white theme. If you try to use other black font cabs or files, it will break the manila we use. I didn't bother and tried fixing it solo! The fact that you asked me and in the manner you did was very respectful and I appreciate it. Please, post your zip file, I would like to take a look at it. Once again, thanks again!

Oh... And one more thing... In case you want to do it for all the other themes as well, I'll give you the other .PNG's you require. You let me know what you need, I will .rar them and provide it for you so its quicker/ easier for you. I will not share my work with anyone, but that option is available to you, and I would post your work on post #4. LMK.