josh_boyd90
PPCGeeks Regular

josh_boyd90 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Conflippers Test Vogue WM 6.5 Roms

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxmillertimexx View Post
Most of you are saying it was fast, but for me it seemed kind of slow. I'm going to give you my feedback here ConFlipper because I know feedback always helps Developers.

First of all it's kind of iffy, especially at the home screen. Sometimes it wants to move, and others it takes a little more then one swipe, and I think the animation with the slide of the bar to the different actions would be nice because I don't know what to stop at because I don't see the bar.

For me, at least, its slow. I'm Alltel, and maybe it's because my Vogue is sucky, but its a little on the slower side but what do I expect for a beta?

The animations on the Honeycomb menu are slow too, VERY slow. I know thats fixable so no worries.

One major problem was Active-Sync. In the beginning before it "Customized the Device in 3 Seconds" it would connect, but then when the ROM reloaded it wouldn't connect for anything so I had to revert back to the very beginning with a hard reset and a ROM change.

SMS doesn't work either...when you tap the message it freezes for a couple of seconds, and then refreshes...but never loads the message.

One minor, minor thing I noticed too was the Command drop down list that you close programs in. It doesn't match the background at all...almost like a random green color.

I'm just trying to help. I see GREAT potential, and I expect all of these in a Beta. Thanks for sharing and I hope I helped! Can't wait to see the final product. Keep us updated and I'll be waiting for any changes.
I felt the exact same way about this rom