View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 01:12 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.23 Updated 3/3/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by pask2155 View Post
rileyd got me into flashing, and I always look to him for advise, but I would say let the rom get tweaked. I am having a lot of just lag/glitch issues. And the text boxes when in conversation are really wierd, you can't flip them to landscape without a ton of issues. I love the way this looks, I love so much about it, but with the sms not being able to flip, and the lag issues, I can't ever take it for longer then a few days. BUT I love this rom so much!

And yes I did clear storage after flashing, no short cuts!
I cant speak to the text flip issues. I did play around with flip-it but prefer to just use the built in rotate screen option. flip-it seemed to slow things down a little but not that prevalent. regarding lag issues, I dont have that at all even if I load this puppy up and have under 10mbs of space left. there must be a reason for it. by the way, has anyone tried the new cleanram app that's out there. Pretty cool and could help with the lag you are experiencing. thanks.