View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 11:53 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.23 Updated 3/3/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by piranah View Post
ok, im running the clean version now, just to see how different it is...and is it possible to do a new build on this, but add some of the stock stuff, like pic mail and sprint tv?

i know that might defeat the purpose of a "clean" rom, but your roms are like the stock roms with all the annoying crap removed and the good stuff added, thats why i like em so much..

one thing that i was wondering. coming from the vogue, when you responded to a text in threaded sms, it would say that you had read the prev text (ie getting rid of the text icon in task bar). im not noticing that in this. is it part of the diamond or your rom?
That's a great idea, but yes it would defeat the purpose. What I can do is make the .cab's available for download though. I've tweaked on the sms I know but I don't remember specifically doing that tweak, but a few things changed after I tweaked the sms and put that input "box" in there... I'll have my new rom team dig into that and test their skills...