View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 12:28 AM
SBR_L3GION
Livin' Dangerously

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION
Re: Dummies guide to CAB extraction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsi01 View Post
Let's say I have no clue how to extract the CAB from the OEM. Is that ok?
ok not to be rude but that post helped me know exactly where you are at. A .cab is a program that you install after a flash. An OEM is a program that is cooked inot a ROM. my best advice at this point is to determine what the app is and search for it because you will have to learn about disassembling ROMs finding the OEM and all its parts then compiling it into a cab which depending on how quick a learner you are may be a quite long process.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
This post has been thanked 1 times.