View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 11:22 PM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2009 HTC OEM Products

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnycakes2 View Post
I read that and also the link below:

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009/...up-gets-specd/

Unfortunately, both the Whitestone and Firestone are meaningless upgrades from the Touch HD or the Touch Pro 2. In fact, without a Tegra chip, camera flash, 8GB built-in memory, etc... to buy either one would be pointless. Even the screen size @ 3.6" is the same as the TP2. I thought for sure the White or Fire would be major improvements and multimedia devices galore. They aren't even worth my sweat. So... it's the TP2. I can't imagine anyone holding out for the others. Might as well wait for 2010 and WM7.
It would be pretty stupid if they put an 8 megapixel camera on the Firestone but didn't include a flash...