View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 10:47 PM
GoodGets
VIP Member

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2-24-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.7 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspitman View Post
Is there anything that can be done about the 17 hour Customizations?? I tried one of the evil 6.5 ROMs, and now I'm flashing back... takes FOREVER!!!
No, it's cause it's loading so many apps. If you just UC'd all the cabs from all these programs over yourself, it would take like an hour longer.

Kev, correct me if I'm wrong, but you can do your recommended second hard reset while the device is customizing though.

PPCGeeks New User Guide