View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 10:43 PM
GoodGets
VIP Member
Threadstarter

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/3/09] iContact v.92 is out now (NOW WITH SENSOR SCROLL!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by almoreno2k View Post
I had the old version of this so I thought I install the new version. 1 thing I can't find is the texting history as well as the threaded texting. Where is it?
Are you sure you're not confusing this with pocketcm? I could be wrong, but I don't think iContact has ever threaded the text messages. At least I've never used it for that feature, since winmo started threading them natively.

PPCGeeks New User Guide