View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 10:27 PM
purian23
VIP Member

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Hey Mike, first off your rom is awesome, the most stable ive tried yet ., just a few questions, is there a way in phm reg edit to remove tabs, like i dont use the favorites, so id like to remove it, i know i can do this in advanced config but when i install it, it changes the phone where it wont anwser if im on the net, when i go back in to put it back to #777 it just deletes everything in the reg edit file that deals with that.??not sure why. Also wondering i like your black dialers versus the white, it there a way to revert to black in your rom or just better to download s2a edition.? One last question and sorry so much, Is there a way to enable wifi in sleep mode with reg edit, so again i dont have to go through advanced config..>? Thanks so much for yours or anyones anwsers on these issue's!!!