View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 10:18 PM
kyle4269
VIP Member

kyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon Enhanced Text Messaging RESOLVED

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
It doesn't seem like that should matter, but who knows??

Mine is a Sprint TP hardware, but with it flashed to scrosler's SSK 1.5 it really is a VZ phone at this point I would think.

It is definitely working for me, my son sent me a real long sms from his VZ enV 2 & it came in 4 parts. He got an error back telling him that it didn't work as my phone did not support enhanced messaging (i got the error at my end too), but the error was incorrect as the whole message came through just fine.

~John
I redid the whole process again and it still didnt work..I'm gonna try a few more things..But its weird its working for you and not me. which makes me think it MIGHT be the phone...??