View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 09:13 PM
lllboredlll
VIP Member
Threadstarter

lllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 12/25/08 Verizon GPS Fix v2.0

For first time users I felt it was pretty simple. You download and install the fix then run PPST. Only other thing is turn locations on and ofcourse *228 OTA which is fairly simple as well. Everything else is software related which isn't really the topic of this thread.

For people who had to step up from v1 to v2, well yeah that's a little more involved. But still seems simpler to me as opposed to unlocking you device then flashing a radio and then flashing a ROM. That seems a little bit more major to me but then again it's just my opinion.

Accepted NOT Expected