View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 08:19 PM
HobbesIsReal
PPCGeeks Regular

HobbesIsReal is keeping up the good workHobbesIsReal is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HobbesIsReal & Malatesta to write for WM Experts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta
(I'll be doing product reviews of the BlueAnt BT headset, a GPS unit for the Treo and the Impatica Showmate soon as well as a guide to Mobile Blogging. Hobbes has some product reviews coming soon too... :thumbleftt
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: Does this mean we're not posting at PPCGeeks anymore?

A: Heck no! This is just an opportunity for the both of us to expand our knowledge and give a centralized system for posting. Instead of posting at 3-4 sites, redundantly, we can condense a little.

Plus we get the chance for hands-on product reviews, which will benefit the entire WM community. This just feels like a natural progression for our abilities and more prominent exposure.

But the both of us are expected to continue posting here, no real changes.
I just wanted to confirm what Malatesta said that nothing will change much with our participation on anyone of the several forums we frequent on a regular basis.

As an example of how much this forum will help....with so many concerns shared about battery life and BT issues with the Mogul, my first reviews will include the Seidio OEM Extended battery for the Mogul, The Motorola H700 BT headset, and the Blueant Supertooth II BT Speakerphone.

The cool thing about this opportunity is it will give us a great chance to really dive into hardware / software questions dealing with compatibility or ease of use on several different types of phones....which will certainly be able to help the members directly in the forums we frequent here at PCGeeks.

Again if there is something that you think would be cool to review or to see if it works with the Mogul....let me know.