View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 08:01 PM
storyr
VIP Member
Threadstarter

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbcherry
This fix worked perfectly for me. I spent a couple of hours today trying to figure out what was going wrong.

StoryR - Thanks a ton for all of the work you do with WeatherPanel. Its one of two or three apps. that I can't live without. And I still love using the Chameleon Theme. I saw were you posted that this would now be running through your Company's IP for authorization. I'm assuming that is not free for you. Would you be open to accepting donations? If so, where would you want them sent? I donated once before to the PayPal address found in WeatherPilot, would you want them to go to the same place?

Thanks a bunch!
That was you?! Thanks so much! I didn't know if anyone would ever see that inside the WP-Pilot about box That's the one and only donation I've ever received - it was very exciting... My wife spent it

This is really not costing me anything, so no need for $. Anyone can host this - more information can be found in the WeatherPanel forum here.