View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 12:26 AM
GoodGets
VIP Member

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Icontact v0.92 (3-3-09)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sryans2004 View Post
Questions....
1. Is there any screen shots? (Could you post one? GoodGets was right, you SHOULD post some screen shots) I would appreciate it
2. I know you can put this on the All people tab, but can you make it so the call history shows as iContacts call history?
and last but not least.
3. Could you just take off the people tab on TF3D and replace it with iContacts?

Sorry for the "n00b questions" but "I am what I am"
1. There are screenshots in my thread here, as well as the actual developer's thread here. Both skins are pictured in the dev's thread

2. If you mean change the call history tab then no, you can't do that. You'd have to go to iContact and click on the call history tab there.

3. You can remove the people tab in tf3d, but it cannot be replaced.

We all were noobs at once, don't worry bout it.

PPCGeeks New User Guide

This post has been thanked 1 times.