View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 05:16 PM
Calkulin
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Feb 27 \ OS 5.2.21018 v4.4 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Nice... footprints is a great addition.

How are things with YouTube and this version?

*edit* Also... will profile updates be possible with generic carrier?

*edit* TP2 manila engine!!!!! WOOT!!!!

I redid a couple of things, so hopefully the youtube issues are fixed but well see I guess. As for the specific Sprint stuff, their will be a cab link in System Tools to install that stuff and yes it will work

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrumo View Post
Anybody elses Bluetooth icon not appearing when bluetooth is turned on ?

Mine shows, so it might be something your adding causing that issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by djpsyco View Post
Hey Calku

Are you considering putting grooveROM's In Call Recorder in your kitchen?

By the way, your new release is awsome!

I still haven't had a chance to test it, so when I do, I may include it

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
Actually guys, none of this works for the problem. It has had a bug that Calcu confirmed a few days ago, and said that savage25rcracer was working on a fix. I was just wondering if the updated SIP in 4.5 had addressed that bug. By the way, I can get the letters to pop up, but only with the first text message, and then it goes away again. Are you saying the the letters on your keyboard always pop up?

The issue seems to be with manila because as soon as I restart it, it comes back. Now I don't remember if it worked all the time when I was using the complete TP2 engine but until they get it resized and some of the issues fixed, we won't know for sure

This post has been thanked 2 times.