View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 02:10 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek
Threadstarter

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Corner Clock working

Mike, can you attach the file here and I'll cab it for you so maybe it will work? Or point me to the link? sometimes the method you use to copy the file doesn't take.. be sure if you're copying a manila file you turn off tf3d and use resco explorer or total commander to copy the file to windows folder. if you aren't prompted to overwrite then its not going to work... then always soft reset then re enable tf3d. Thats why cabbing is so much eaiser.. so anyway.. try that method if you haven't otherwise post here and I'll cab it then try that.. if that doesn't work we'll look further!