View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 11:11 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.23 Updated 3/3/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedfish View Post
Nice ROM!!! I just flashed to 2.7.23. I love the psShutXP being mapped to the power button!

I did have one question....I noticed the icons on the top changed (liked the old battery meter better personally) But my EV is now Ev, looks like the speed is the same and it is only cosmetic, but I wanted to make sure.

Thanks
Yes, the change was made because of the battery when it hit 60%, it showed 59%. I'm sure it's just an icon misplacement, and looking at the "show your UC" in the touchpro section there may be a fix. If I ever get any time, I'll mix and match some. But yep, added a couple things, cleared up some memory, tweaked a little, and forgot to change the volume color.... Any one want to re-say that for me and hype it up?! I like to shoot it to ya all straight, without all that fluffiness/hype.

The advantages to this build are the psshutxp, faster-older-opera, and available memory.

Edit: and hollar at misfortune to fix the icon capilization! I'd browse that thread, but at work I can't see any pictures. Usually I would look at the pics, then search for a .cab... In that thread of course...

Last edited by rstoyguy; 03-03-2009 at 11:13 AM.