View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 04:29 AM
p2k
Regular 'Geeker

p2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.March 1st, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 6.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Final Release]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
I'm trying my best to get down to this freezing issue guys.

Briggs reported than there was absolutely no sms freezing, so i assumed the rom was good to go...

It's frustrating as hell to iron out this issue because i have no idea what it is at the moment.

It could be the ezinput/xt9 build i'm using, but i've tried atleast 3 different builds in the last few releases with no success.

We will win this battle, don't you worry.

And just to show my good intentions... If you look at the thread title, i think you'll know what i mean!
Mike,

I suspect that it may not be a SIP issue at all but a system wide problem, as many other users including myself have reported, the system will lock up even in applications like solitaire.

I reported that the freezing was originally gone, after I played for about 10 mins with no freezing issue. I later found that I had not tested it long enough, as I had 3 seperate incidences in less than 5 mins later that day.

Perhaps this random freezing is why some people are reporting SIP issues while others are not. Unless your a heavy txter or solitaire player you wouldn't even notice the short freeze.