View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 11:00 AM
gobmonster
Halfway to VIP Status

gobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Well, of course, ive gotta complain

This phones ram is soo erratic, ive been really trying to pinpoint whats been having it fluctuate so much for the past few days and i cant figure it out. Sometimes, pie uses up 13-14 mbs of ram, and when i close it, it only lets go of 10 of those, and theres alot of programs that act like that.

I heard of some guy getting 26 mbs free after restart on another forum, and im still like

Then theres the processor, i know that the apache can be super overclocked, and thats a huge selling point imo, but geez, it hasnt been a bit since launch, but is there going to be an overclocker? emulators cannot run on this thing without it!

The dpad is the worse dpad ive ever touched, its way to small, compact, and close to the other keys. I know its a phone, but they didnt have to completes dump a load of poop all over us. And it also feels like its constantly wants to come off.

Coming from my sanyo m1 makes me realize how sucky this camera is. The m1 was 2mp, and this is too, but the m1 can actually handle different exposers and take video good enough to youtube. HTC crapped out with this thing, this is a toy camera with a good name.

Now, what i do like

wm has a ton of programs, period. I like that i have decent alternatives to the built in software, and not to mention im a compulsive themer. I change my laptops theme ever couple days, and i change my phones theme every other day.

The slide out keyboard is the greatest thing ever, but now i have to get the unlimited text plan, ive sent off way too many since i got this phone.

Full internet access is amazing, and then theres rev A

Size, buttons, memory. I love that this phone is pretty small, it has a ton of buttons to access alot of crap, and 100 + mbs built in + my 2 gig card.

_____

my likes are smaller, but honestly, i feel like they out weigh those flaws (even if just slightly)

Im inbetween 3*s and 4*s