View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 05:20 PM
knewBee4lyfe
PPCGeeks Regular

knewBee4lyfe is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to knewBee4lyfe
Re: [2-21-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.6 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by xs2k View Post
YES, I UNDERSTAND HOW FRUSTRATING THIS CAN BE FOR YOU. I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO IGNORE A POST. YOU KNOW, YOU JUST GOTTA READ EVERYTHING EVERYONE POST IN THIS FORUM.

FOR A PERSON WHO JUST BOUGHT THE TP, HOW DO THEY KNOW THAT FEATURE IS CALLED "LANDSCAPE???"

----------------------------------------------------

Kevin, sorry to thread crap. Keep up the good work, I love your roms! Cheers

okie... umm... bc its called landscape in more than just the TP... what do u call a paper thats printed side ways... (hint... click on file > page setup...) thats like a guy that just bought a car... and he didn't know the thing u open to get inside is called a door.

i know im not really the best at observation and i know im not trying to flame on anyone... but to me, why take all these steps into changing ur rom, when u don't read about it. and then when something goes wrong, they bring it back to the store, only to blame the "cook" that they didn't know that sprint won't replace a bricked phone due to reprogramming issues. basically ignorance is only tolerated but pure lazyness... sheesh. i know i search and i don't find anything. or its difficult. but i've answered that question 4 times myself. in msgs just as long as this one. and what he's mad about is that 4 posts after mine... was the same question i was answering.

btw... sorry so late ... i have been berry very busy... umm...
being a knew bee, im always learning stuff im forgetting, ADHD Sucks balls. i knew i should have listened to my mommy when she said drugs are bad... but i was never this bad at remembering stuff... anyways... learning, yea... ADHD makes me a person that writes long and useless stuff... anyways back to learning... i will be a new bee for life because by the time i understand something, im 2 updates behind. sorry.

Last edited by knewBee4lyfe; 03-02-2009 at 05:32 PM.