View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 04:06 PM
lordshadowz
Regular 'Geeker

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimdock View Post
No. The sending the same message over and over again is NOT a network problem. It is NOT a rom issue either.

It is a recurring problem for people who have used PIM back up.

Oh I misunderstood the post then Brother. I thought he meant he was getting the multiple send message. Everytime someone sends me a post longer than 130 characters or I send one out longer than 30 characters, I and the other person get an additional text message one saying the person sending is not enhanced messaging capable or the preceiding message was altered to remove multimedia objects..

Thats what I thought he meant.. I'm tired.. Because of the snow I got mandated at work for 18 hours (Work in a Hospital) and I come home to sleep and wake up after only 4 hours... lol... I'm screwed...but I am reading my favorite Rom thread !!!

Last edited by lordshadowz; 03-02-2009 at 04:10 PM.