View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 09:12 AM
nuguy
Oldguy

nuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprints Weird Billing system. Free Phone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrasher086
So I purchased the PPC-6800 last Thursday and received on Friday. The lady discussed that it will be 452.53 after tax and there will also be 100 dollar mail-in rebate. I had them charge my credit card the price. Also an 18 dollar upgrade fee will be charged my account and not the credit card.

The next day after I got the phone, I checked my credit card and say they did charge the right amount(no double amount or anything). I then went to my account on Sprint.com to see if they charged me 18 bucks and to my surprise the money they charged on my credit card was credited to me. I had a left over bill for 33 bucks and now I have a credit of 417 or something. Not even the 18 dollar activation fee is there and I know they charge you right away once the phone is activated.

It has been almost a week and it is still there. Anyone know how Sprint bills or maybe I just lucked out? Thanks

Based on your IP address and location I was able to find your account.

You were correct, there was a grievious error on our (Sprints) part.

Your bill will show up as corrected within 3 billing cycles.

As for now, you will need to pay your current bill of 648.96 in a timely manner or the rebates and credits will be forfeited.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Have a wonderful day!

psych...

Have Wifi and GPS on your phone???
Check out Navizon. It's $$$ in your pocket!
http://my.navizon.com/Webapps/UserAd..._code=5E5D5D5F
Navizon- Get paid $s to use your phones GPS & Wifi!

My Navizon Thread:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=21590