View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 12:04 PM
Tplane37
PPCGeeks Regular

Tplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Tplane37 Send a message via MSN to Tplane37 Send a message via Yahoo to Tplane37
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

I really need to get my PC back up and running. My girlfriend won't let me load nearly as many programs as I need on her computer. I will do what I can from my Thumb Drives later on. I just flashed Mr-free's 21159 Beta 5 last night, and now I am seeing all of the goodies here for 21169 Beta 2 for the QVGA's. So it looks like I will be taking a stab at 21169 tonight on my Titan.

I saw the issue with the Base_Lang_0409 mentioned, and I grabbed the files from the post. I have the Titan XIP and the QVGA_Beta_2 SYS. Is there anything else that has been found out on the Titan/QVGA SYS and XIP that I should be aware of prior to flashing this. I don't want to miss something simple that has already been fixed. And the issue with the G'ReLock....is that isolated to the Touch Pro users, or is this relivent to the Titan users as well?