View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 10:10 AM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: BACKGROUND4ALL Problems...Using the Latest MightyRom

Oh boi.... Here we go...

Look, the background4all tabs that I posted will NOT give you a background! What it will do is enable a "selected" picture to become the background in every tab, but you have to select a image first using TF3D in the Settings Tab>Wallpaper. If you have images saved on the phone that you want present on your TF3D, just find it once you click on the wallpaper button.

This whole CFC patch etc etc, is not even needed! That's for the Manila.exe and other files that have absolutely nothing to do with wallpaper! Use the Live patch and you can break TF3D. If you go under task manager after running it you will see a box with "Start" as the text. Hit "x" on that, and you just closed TF3D . MightyMike and myself have already done what we needed to do to make sure the CFC compression is running like it should and we don't even use it anymore, but give you guys the ability to, incase you want to, that's why you wont see white boxes on Mighty's TF3D because he made it to handle as much as possible.

To the OP, I'm not saying its wrong for you to start a new thread or anything like that, but MightyMike and myself don't get to look at the threads outside of ours. Next time please post this in his thread or PM one of us so we can try to help. If I didn't get IM'ed about this thread I would have never saw it. I know background 4 all tabs work because it has nothing to do where your TP came from, your carrier or what not, I tested it, I know what it does, and I'm more then sure it can run 100% without issues. I run it on my TP and my gf runs it on her Diamond and we have yet to have an issue.