View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 11:13 PM
Mayonesa
What did you say?

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 3000 mah Extended Battery Pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedusa View Post
Oh it's been posted many times. However I am sure you noticed the back cover has a lump on it. Not only that's somewhat ugly compare to an uniformed body, it's kinda, weird to handle too.

The 3,000 mAh battery and it's back does provide much better grip to the phone.

Oh yes I can go 2.5 days without a charge under normal load and full 24 hours under heavy load with the 3,000 mAh. Loving it.

------

I just saw the 4,500 mAh battery for the HD... you think this is bad, check it out...
wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by z28marols1 View Post
Hey, what can i say? my baby got batt...

you know, i like big batts and i cannot lie...

...ok, nevermind

thats funny!

http://www.touch-accessories.com/sei.../8A37A3368.htm

i think i may go with this one... it gives me 25% more power than stock and i keep the stock cover. plus i like the sprint cover that i have on my TP with belt clip. dont want to lose it.