View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 09:55 PM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (3-1-2009) MERDIN'S Windows Mobile Pro 3.7 (CE OS 5.2.21018) [Pro\Lite]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aychdot View Post
What happened under the programs tab. Is there still a way to add and remove programs. There are too many programs in that tab , I use that for my quick access to programs.
i made that so it shows all programs like the start menu> programs, there is no way to remove programs from there, if you want a quick laucher, then you can use the Mcenter app which is linked in the home tab, you can add programs to the favorites by going to all programs in mcenter and holding it and then dropping it, youll know what i mean once your in there.