View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 03:35 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper View Post
Lets just say a little birdy dropped by and told me a few secrets. I will have a full vga 21169 SYS up today. and a working qvga up today.

Da_G has done really all of the VGA stuff, so all credit to him. I will work on the QVGA today though.

I will also add xip for the Apache has well.
Thanks for the fantastic work on 6.5. I've been working on the Apache a little. I already ported xips for titan and apache if anyone else wants it.
Attached Files
File Type: rar apache_xip_21169.rar (979.6 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: rar titan_xip_21169.rar (909.1 KB, 25 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 03-01-2009 at 03:49 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.